Contact Form

 

Experience Report- Harleen Sethi



Experience Of Radhika Sharma Working As 

Member Of VVSTROCKS




I  Harleen sethi consider myself to be fortunate enough to get this wonderful opportunity to be the part of this global competition. I have learned alot and got a good and memorable experience for my life.i have learned basics of manufacturing , production of t-shirt and how much pain is taken even to make a simple t -shirt which we consider as waste. I have full respect in my heart for those who involve in such work. I have taken interview from many people of different taste and have got to know that making shirts considering all so such a difficult task. Being a part of this is a moment of pride for me.

Report by: Harleen Sethi
XI-G 

Total comment

Author

Naman

0   comments

Post a Comment

Cancel Reply