Contact Form

 

Experience Report- Urjit



Hi guys my name is Urjit. It was a pleasure working with the whole team of VVSTROCKS enterprise. It was a life time experience for me. You all must be thinking how? Everyone doesn't get a chance of selling t-shirts at the school level. It also boosted up my confidence as we had to talk to various customers so as to convince them to buy our products. When I talked to my friends about it they said that it's a great initiative taken by our school to give us an experience of entrepreneurship. We also got an opportunity to show our creativity skills. We can also think it as a career option for all of us if we have any interest in business. It's just because of our mentor Mrs Neelu Chhibba ma'am and Mrs Gurjot ma'am that we stood in this competition. It was a breathtaking experience for me. Really it was!!!!

Total comment

Author

Naman

0   comments

Post a Comment

Cancel Reply